Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Niche Site Profits in May 2011

The numbers are in for my niche website earnings in May. Since I'm working to replace my eHow earnings of about $3,000 a month, I check these stats at the end of every month to see how I'm doing.

Over the past month, I added a few pages to my pets site and a couple posts to my home/ family blog. I added a backlink to my home/ family blog through eZine Articles, but that was at the very end of May.

Here's how my two best-earning websites are doing:

Pets niche site

Adsense   $431.31
Clickbank  $20.02
Amazon    $15.90

Total $467.23

Home/ Family blog
PCo Affiliate $205.08
cj.com      $64.78
Clickbank  $21.24
Adsense   $13.60

Total $304.70

Combined earnings for both sites together was $771.93. In the grand scheme of things, these numbers are not gigantic -- but on the other hand, I'm greatly encouraged by the results as I can see the potential they both have for future earnings as I increase content, improve their look and navigation, and build social network and search engine traffic.


Have you been working on a website or blog? Are you happy with the results so far?

4 comments:

Kidgas said...

I have been working on a couple sites. I am pleased with the early results as far as traffic is concerned but haven't really earned much yet. I figure it will take to the end of the year to make any consistent money. I need to get more search traffic.

Carla E. said...

Not bad! What are you doing to earn money with Click bank? I would like to know more about this affiliate program.

Kelly said...

As with anything it takes time. Panda hit the sites that I wrote for pretty hard, so I'm trying to focus on my own sites now.

Tam Rich said...

I too am a newbie to the trying to make money online thing. Am making insignificant amount, but when I figure it out....Watch out!!!